|
Welcome /
Apathetic: Showing little or no emotions. Steven Friendly, fun-loving and nice(: Came to this earth on twentyfour february Enjoys sleeping, eating, running around like crazy. Enjoys playing basketball, badminton a lot of many other sports. Tagboard /
Links /
1C'09!Hmm.There are supposed to be more links here but, nahh. I'm too lazy to put any. Archives /
April 2008May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 January 2010 June 2010 Recent
This is so stressing The Mid-Year Stressed Tests.. Tests.. And More Tests... The First Post Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:30 AM
BIO SPA GAHH
Hi.
Just came home from bio spa test. Difficult la.. AND... i did it wrongly... hai... so dissapointed in myself.. I put the solution in the test tube when its in the warm water thingy. Not supposed to. Supposed to put it only after its done in the warm water and before the boiling water bathe.. hai.. Aiya. What's done is done. I shouldn't dwell in the past.... Okok.. Very sian now so decided to blog lor. Maybe blogging later maybe not. Most probably not. Tomorrow math test leh. Scared not fast enough... OH CRAP! Just remembered.. i still have a lot of the revision questions haven't done yet. In fact, I HAVEN'T DONE ANY!! Actually i did la but i lost them so i have to redo everything again. Sian. AND i still got some online quizzes haven't done yet. Hiya... so stressful. But then again, after tomorrow... YES! FREEDOM!! Haha. Random. But its true.. so i should psyche myself. Suffer now a bit and enjoy later. Do your best now and you won't have to regret later. Heh.. you must think that im crazy, talking to myself... haha... Hmm... Looks like i have nothing to blog about. Half a day only passed.. Nothing to blog about. Ooh.. I know. I can blog about last time things that i haven't blog about. Yea. Ok. So.... hmm.. okok nvm. Change my mind. Lets talk about my mid years so far. Uhuh. Ok. English picture discussion. Suck Chinese paper 1. Suck Chinese paper 2. Sucker Physics practical. Quite ok English reading aloud. Same teacher. -.- but ok la.. History. No comments Literature. I don't like unseen prose. Bio Practical. GAHH!! Mathematics. UNKNOWN Ya that should be it ba... If i remember anymore i will post. Hai... so bored now. I WANNA MAPLE! Ok.. that was really random... okok. this shall be the end of this post. BYE~. |
|
|